Ten Steps to Better dSLR Photography is an e-book guide to help digital SLR photographers take control of their camera and the images they create.
Capturing great images with your dSLR should not be the occasional result of chance and luck. By taking control of your camera, its functions, and its settings you can begin to work with consistency and intention and take the photos you desire.
Readers of my popular dSLR camera guides such as Nikon D5100 Experience and Your World 60D have benefited from the clear and concise explanations of digital SLR photography functions and concepts. With Ten Steps to Better dSLR Photography all photographers can learn these essential elements necessary for taking full advantage of a dSLR including how, when and why to use the camera’s various functions and settings.
With this guide you will learn:
- Controlling Your Autofocus System – focus where you want for sharp photos of still and moving subjects.
- Understanding Apertures and using Aperture Priority Mode to capture dramatic depth of field.
- Understanding Shutter Speed and using Shutter Priority Mode to freeze or express action.
- Choosing the Metering Mode, Adjusting Exposure Compensation, and Using the Histogram for proper exposure in all lighting situations.
- Determining proper ISO Settings and White Balance Settings.
- Selecting JPEG or RAW image file format to save your images.
- Improving Image Composition.
- The Image Taking Process – a tutorial making use of all the steps learned.
- …and more!
These are not simply photography “tips and tricks” but rather clear, concise, and useful explanations and examples of the fundamental functions, settings, and concepts of digital SLR photography. This 54 page illustrated PDF guide can help the novice or intermediate photographer better understand their camera and how to use it to its full capabilities to consistently capture better images, whether you shoot with a Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony, or Olympus dSLR camera.
Author: Douglas Klostermann
Format: PDF – Instant Download
Page Count: 54 pages, illustrated
$8.99 new release sale! $6.99
secure payment with PayPal or Credit card (via PayPal)
(plus 6.25% sales tax for residents of Massachusetts)
Other versions of Ten Steps to Better dSLR Photography are available:
The Kindle edition is available on Amazon
The Nook version is available at BarnesandNoble.com
The iPad and iBooks version is available through iTunes or through the iBooks App on your iPhone/iPad
Take control of your dSLR camera and the images you create!