The First User’s Guide to the Canon Rebel T4i / EOS 650D Now Available!
Canon T4i / 650D Experience, my most recent Full Stop dSLR e-book and the first available user’s guide to the T4i / 650D, goes beyond the manual to help you learn the features, settings, and controls of the advanced and versatile T4i / 650D, plus most importantly how, when, and why to use the functions, settings, and controls in your photography.
Written in the clear, concise, and comprehensive style of all Full Stop guides, Canon T4i / 650D Experience will help you learn to use your Canon T4i / 650D quickly and competently, to consistently create the types of images you want to capture. The e-book is available in PDF format for reading on your computer, e-reader, or tablet.
Learn more about it, preview it, and purchase it here:
As one reader has said about the previous Canon T3i Experience e-book: “A Must-Have Accessory – What a great addition to my bag. This is a well written, full body of work that explains, in plain English, how to get the most out of my new camera. Doug provides the knowledge and experience to bring you to the next level. I look forward to learning more every time I open the book.”
Take control of your Rebel T4i / EOS 650D, the image taking process, and the photos you create!
For beginner, intermediate and enthusiast photographers: This Canon T4i / 650D e-book is for those who wish to get more out of their camera and to go beyond Auto+ and Program modes and shoot in Aperture Priority (Av), Shutter Priority (Tv), and Manual (M) modes. To get your camera set up, it begins with explanations and recommended settings for all Menu settings, Custom Function options, and Movie Mode Menu settings of the T4i / 650D. It covers basic dSLR camera functions and exposure concepts for those new to digital SLR photography, and explains more advanced camera controls and operation, such as using the various metering modes and exposure compensation for correct exposure of every image, controlling autofocus modes and focus points for sharp focus of still or moving subjects, and making use of the camera’s new multi-shot exposure modes.
Canon T4i / 650D Experience focuses on still-photography with an introduction to the movie menus and settings to get you up and running with video. Sections include:
- Setting Up Your Camera – All of the Menu settings and Custom Function settings for the T4i / 650D, including movie mode menus, with brief descriptions and recommended settings for practical, everyday use. Set up and customize the advanced features of this dSLR to work best for the way you photograph.
- Camera Controls – Description of all of the camera’s controls, plus when and why to use them, including how to take advantage of the new Touch Screen and Quick Control settings screens.
- Aperture Priority (Av), Shutter Priority (Tv), and Manual (M) Modes – How and when to use them to create dramatic depth of field, freeze or express motion, or take total control over exposure settings.
- Auto Focusing Modes and Drive Modes – How they differ, how and when to use them to capture sharp images of both still and moving subjects. Also how and when to use focus lock and back-button focusing.
- Exposure Metering Modes of the Canon T4i / 650D – How they differ, how and when to use them for correct exposures in every situation. Also how to make use of exposure lock.
- Histograms, Exposure Compensation, Bracketing, and White Balance – Understanding and using these features for adjusting to the proper exposure in challenging lighting situations.
- Lenses – Explanation of Canon lenses and choosing your next lens.
- Composition – Brief tips, techniques, and explanations, including the creative use of depth of field.
- The Image Taking Process – A descriptive tutorial for using the settings and controls you just learned to take still and action photos.
- Photography Accessories – The most useful accessories for day-to-day and travel photography including those specific to this camera, plus recommended photography books.
- Introduction to Video Settings – Some basic settings to get you started.
This digital guide to the Canon Rebel T4i / EOS 650D is a 165 page illustrated e-book that goes beyond the manual to explain how, when, and why to use the features, settings, and controls of the T4i / 650D to help you get the most from your camera.
Learn more about Canon T4i / 650D Experience e book manual for the Rebel T4i / EOS 650D on my Full Stop website here:
Tags: 650D, autofocus, Canon, custom, dummies, EOS, field guide, focus, focusing, guide, how to, instruction, learn, manual, menu, Rebel, Rebel T4i, recommend, setting, setup, T4i, tips, tricks, tutorial, use, User guide
Comments are now closed.
Search This Blog
- Setting up the Menus and Custom Functions of the Canon 5D Mark IV
- Hidden Features of the Nikon D500
- Nikon D500 Setup Guide Spreadsheet
- The First and Best Canon EOS 5DS / 5DS R User’s Guide now Available!
- Canon 5DS / 5DS R Setup Guide with Recommended Settings
- Nikon D7200 Setup Guide with Recommended Settings
- Why the Nikon D7200 is not a DX Version of the D750
- Nikon D5500 Experience – Guide Now Available
- Canon 7D Mark II Setup Guide with Recommended Settings
- Canon 7D Mark II – Tips and Tricks, part 1
Did I help you choose a camera? Click below to shop at my favorite stores and help support this blog!
One of My Latest E-Books
Nikon D750 dSLR
Popular Classic Posts
Taking Advantage of the Canon 5D Mark III/ Mark IV Autofocus System
Taking Control of Your Canon Autofocus System
Using the Nikon Autofocus System
Best Canon Lenses or Which Lens Should I Buy Next
dSLR Photography Gear, Accessories, and Books
Hidden Features of the Nikon D500
How to Start Out as a Humanitarian Photographer
- Books (32)
- Canon 5D Mark IV (1)
- Canon 5D Mk II (3)
- Canon 5D Mk III (13)
- Canon 5DS / 5DS R (2)
- Canon 60D (26)
- Canon 6D (6)
- Canon 70D (6)
- Canon 7D (24)
- Canon 7D Mk II (10)
- Canon EOS (dSLR, Mirrorless) (93)
- Canon T2i / 550D (5)
- Canon T3i / 600D (12)
- Canon T4i / 650D (7)
- Canon T5i / 700D (5)
- Cusco (30)
- Depth of Field (7)
- dSLR Accessories (9)
- eBooks (51)
- FAQ (2)
- Gear (105)
- Guatemala (5)
- Humanitarian Photography (25)
- Lenses (16)
- Mirrorless Cameras (1)
- Nikon D3300 (2)
- Nikon D500 (2)
- Nikon D5100 (18)
- Nikon D5200 (7)
- Nikon D5500 (1)
- Nikon D600 (10)
- Nikon D610 (5)
- Nikon D7000 (15)
- Nikon D7100 (8)
- Nikon D7200 (2)
- Nikon D750 (3)
- Nikon D810 (6)
- Nikon Df (3)
- Nikon dSLR (61)
- Peru (47)
- Photographic Process (19)
- Photography (215)
- Resources (8)
- Technique (42)
- Travel (53)
- Uncategorized (8)
- Video (1)
- Volunteering (15)